|Colour Temperature||Warm, Daylight, Natural|
|Cut Out||8W: Ø125mm, 15W: Ø160mm, 26W: Ø220mm|
|Wattage||8W, 15W, 26W|
|Operating Temp||-20°C to 40°C|
|Lumens per Watt||81Lm/W|
|Housing||Aluminium & PMMA|
LED Light Disc Description
Ultra thin, illuminated discs that provide even, soft light, the perfect LED downlighter.
The Goodlight™ LED Light Disc is designed to replace standard downlights and 18W – 32W CFL PL luminaires. Perfect for retrofitting into circular CFL fixtures with similar apertures. This ultra-thin design (only 11mm) improves aesthetics whilst also improving light levels by delivering a clean flat light, evenly spread across the surface of the diffuser. Dimmable options include Triac, 0-10V and Dali. Emergency backup options are also available.
Please use the ‘Notes’ form on the Quote Basket page if you require any of these options. White bezel as standard, custom colours available to order (silver, black gold). Suitable for recessed installation for a variety of applications including offices and commercial, retail and display, task lighting, hotel and leisure, amenity and general lighting.
LED Light Disc Features
- Available in Daylight (6K), Natural (4K), Warm (3K)
- Sleek, ultra- thin ‘disc-style’ downlighter with 11mm depth
- LED luminiaire suitable for recessed installation
- Edge lit LED arrangement with PMMA light diffuser
- Ideal for retrofits into circular CFL fixtures with similar apertures
- Dimmable options include Triac, 0-10V and DALI
LED Light Disc Applications
- Task Lighting
- Display Lighting
- Retail Lighting
- General Lighting
- Amenity Lighting