LED Eco Lights strives for excellence in every aspect of our organisation, and is committed to minimising the environmental impacts of our business operations. As such we monitor all environmental issues and update accordingly in response to advances in legislation and regulations.
LED ECO LIGHTS IS ACTIVELY ENGAGED WITH ALL COMPANY EMPLOYEES TO:
- • Manage waste generated from our business operations according to the principles of reduction, re-use and recycling
- • Give due consideration to environmental issues and energy performance in the design, refurbishment, location and use of own buildings
- • Ensure that the transportation of raw materials and products are undertaken in the best, safest and most environmentally responsible way
- • Offset our carbon emissions generated through transport of raw materials and finished products via our carriers transportation offsetting schemes
- •Ensure that all company vehicles are made as fuel efficient as possible and that their routes are planned to minimise environmental impacts on local residents and the areas we are working in
- • LED Eco Lights are members with the Recolight WEEE Compliance Scheme to recycle lamp waste arising from placing energy efficient lighting into the UK market
- • Compile, update, and make our Environmental Policy publicly available
- • Ensure that all working operations comply with current legislation and other relevant environmental requirements
- • Be a responsible employer and neighbour
AS A COMPANY WE ARE COMMITTED TO CONSTANTLY REVIEW AND IMPLEMENT WORKING PROCEDURES TO:
- • Conserve and recycle raw materials
- • Reduce pollution
- • Save energy
- • Communicate internally and externally our environmental policy on a regular basis and encourage feedback for regular review
- • Adhere to industry best practice environmental management standards
AS A BUSINESS WE ENSURE WHERE POSSIBLE:
- • Bought in paper is of a recycled content
- • Encourage all staff to minimise document printing, and support electronic document management
- • We operate recycling of all paper waste
- • We operate recycling of all card, cans and plastic waste
- • Our office cleaners use green cleaning products
- • All printers and computer settings are pre-set to black print as default
- • All screens and computers are switched off at night
- • All building lighting has been converted to an LED light source, coupled with occupancy detectors, to ensure usage is limited to ‘only when needed’
- • All ink cartridges are recycled
ENHANCED CAPITAL ALLOWANCES SCHEME (ECA)
You can claim 100% tax relief via the Enhanced Capital Allowance Scheme against capital expenditure on Goodlight LED lighting solutions – it’s a great time to invest in your LED lighting scheme. Find out more here.
5 YEAR GUARANTEE
Goodlight LED lighting is rated for 50,000 hours. We’re so confident in the quality and performance of our products that all our LED lamps and luminaires are supported by a 5 Year Guarantee against failure, supported by all of the live Goodlight installations that have already exceeded 5 years.
LED & SMART Lighting Controls
As LED lighting has developed over the last 10 years, so has the development of lighting control solutions, to further enhance lighting efficiencies and improve functionality of lighting in working buildings. Most guidance directs employers, business owner and government agencies to install efficient lighting systems, with added control as the most efficient solution.
Goodlight retrofit LED lamps incorporate integrated control where possible, or can easily be configured to work with existing controls such as DALI, 0-10V and leading or trailing edge.
Ask about our wireless lighting and energy control platform, Light Boss which puts lighting control into your hands via our lighting app, and delivers a truly connected lighting system, without business disruption and the huge upfronts costs of a wired-in solution. By integrating sophisticated wireless controls into Goodlight products, you are able to decide on the optimum lighting levels for performing varied tasks at various heights and working conditions, and you’re allowed to change your mind! You can group lighting in zones, to operate at differing levels and at different times. You can monitor daylight options where natural light is available, and can avoid dark zones in high safety areas to always retain a basic level of light. Our clever, yet simple app puts the control in your hands – you can change an entire lighting set-up within a few clicks, or literally minutes.
It is the most cost-effective way of upgrading your lighting, and allows users to see the energy performance of their lighting in real-time, as well as options to include self-test emergency lighting.