Goodlight, as part of LED Eco Lights Ltd, strives for excellence across every aspect of our Organisation.
We are committed to minimising the environmental impact of our day-today business activities. As such we constantly monitor environmental issues and update accordingly in response to advance in legislation and regulations.
GOODLIGHT IS ACTIVELY ENGAGED WITH ALL COMPANY EMPLOYEES TO:
- • Manage waste generated from our business operations according to the principles of reduction, re-use and recycling
- • Give due consideration to environmental issues and energy performance in the design, refurbishment, location and use of own buildings
- • Ensure that the transportation of raw materials and products are undertaken in the best, safest and most environmentally responsible way
- • Offset our carbon emissions generated through transport of raw materials and finished products via our carriers transportation offsetting schemes
- •Ensure that all company vehicles are made as fuel efficient as possible and that their routes are planned to minimise environmental impacts on local residents and the areas we are working in
- • LED Eco Lights are members with the Recolight WEEE Compliance Scheme to recycle lamp waste arising from placing energy efficient lighting into the UK market
- • Compile, update, and make our Environmental Policy publicly available
- • Ensure that all working operations comply with current legislation and other relevant environmental requirements
- • Be a responsible employer and neighbour
GOODLIGHT, AS PART OF LED LIGHTS LTD, IS COMMITTED TO CONSTANTLY REVIEW AND IMPLEMENT WORKING PROCEDURES TO:
- • Conserve and recycle raw materials
- • Reduce pollution
- • Save energy
- • Communicate internally and externally our environmental policy on a regular basis and encourage feedback for regular review
- • Adhere to industry best practice environmental management standards
GOODLIGHT, AS A BUSINESS, ENSURE WHERE POSSIBLE:
- • Bought in paper is of a recycled content
- • Encourage all staff to minimise document printing, and support electronic document management
- • We operate recycling of all paper waste
- • We operate recycling of all card, cans and plastic waste
- • Our office cleaners use green cleaning products
- • All printers and computer settings are pre-set to black print as default
- • All screens and computers are switched off at night
- • All building lighting has been converted to an LED light source, coupled with occupancy detectors, to ensure usage is limited to ‘only when needed’
- • All ink cartridges are recycled
YOUR VIRTUAL LIGHTING ENGINEER
Introducing Light Boss™ SMART IoT Lighting Control, the ultimate energy efficient solution to reduce lighting bills even further. Light Boss™ allows you to monitor and control your lighting from an App and reports on energy usage. Incredible energy savings of up to 85% can be achieved and the system allows Energy Managers to monitor and control lighting across multiple building sites. Learn more about Light Boss here
ENHANCED CAPITAL ALLOWANCES SCHEME (ECA)
You can claim 100% tax relief via the Enhanced Capital Allowance Scheme against capital expenditure on Goodlight LED lighting solutions – it’s a great time to invest in your LED lighting scheme. Find out more here.
5 YEAR GUARANTEE
Goodlight LED lighting is rated for 50,000 hours. We’re so confident in the quality and performance of our products that all our LED lamps and luminaires are supported by a 5 Year Guarantee against failure, supported by all of the live Goodlight installations that have already exceeded 5 years.
SMART tech has revolutionised the way we manage our buildings with devices, sensors and gateways linked to cloud-based services to provide a connected, ‘internet of things’ (IoT) network. Light Boss is a SMART IoT lighting control system which is wireless and retrofittable to existing buildings!
Light Boss saves you energy, costs and maintenance, whilst meeting safety compliance obligations and keeping users safe.