Public Sector Framework agreements are widely used to remove the barriers to energy efficiency by streamlining complex procurement processes and creating a faster route to market.
Using pre-negotiated, UK/EU-regulation-compliant contracts that can be used with a group of prequalified suppliers, like Goodlight, ensures an efficient and cost-effective delivery and administrative savings too.
We are approved to deliver LED lighting products, installation, and maintenance by several public sector procurement organisations, including ESPO and Lexica.
To find out more and take advantage of the frameworks, please complete our form and a member of the team will contact you shortly.
ESPO is a public sector owned professional buying organisation (PBO), specialising in providing a wide range of goods and services to the public sector. ESPO service over 20,000 public sector customers across England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland. These customers come from all areas of the public sector including Education, Local Authority and Government, NHS and Emergency Services, and Wider Public Sector.
Low Energy Lamps, Light Fittings and Lighting Projects (Framework: 56A_20)
This framework provides a broad range of lighting requirements, and covers as well as design, supply, installation, and maintenance of bespoke lighting solutions.
- Bespoke lighting solutions to meet varied requirements
- Competitive supplier discounts
- This framework is compliant with UK/EU procurement legislation
- Suppliers listed on the framework were assessed during the procurement process for their track record, experience, and technical & professional ability
- Pre-agreed terms & conditions to underpin all orders.
Lexica runs a free-to-use Lighting Framework that supports the whole public sector to deliver carbon and ongoing cost maintenance savings, as well as improve lighting services. It is the only UK framework available to provide guaranteed savings for each project.
Goodlight have been selected as a supplier of the Lexica LED Lighting Framework, which is available to both public sector organisations (NHS, Local Authorities, Government bodies, Higher Education) and Private sector organisations.
Why the Lexica framework?
- Free-to-use UK-wide framework
- Fully public sector compliant
- Latest LED technology
- Flexible: supply only, supply and install, 15/25-year lifecycle replacement, LG2, LG9 or LG12 compliant installations
- Fast-tracked direct award, multi-quote, or mini competition
- Project, technical and contractual support throughout from Lexica (including funding application support, e.g., Salix), and
- Demonstrated procurement expertise.