|Colour Temperature||Daylight, Natural, Warm|
|Wattage||25W, 30W, 40W, 50W|
|Operating Temp||-20°C to 50°C|
|Lumens per Watt||110Lm/W|
|Size||1ft, 2ft, 4ft, 5ft|
|Materials||PVC & PC lens (Shatterproof)|
G5 LED Batten (SMART Sensor) Description
A multi-action LED Batten featuring a controllable SMART Sensor to meet the requirements of the most challenging commercial and industrial environments.
The Goodlight G5 multi-functional LED Batten (Linear) is designed to replace standard fluorescent fixtures in interior and exterior applications. The unit is housed in a sleek body, and IP65-protected with a high-density silicon rubber seal, making it waterproof (IP65), dust proof and anti-corrosive (weather-proof).
The fitting is totally glass-free and shatter-proof, featuring a PC lens which provides uniform light which transmits over 95% light efficacy, making it additionally suitable for food and drink production environments. Featuring a built-in RF wireless sensor which allows full control of the luminaire. It also allows the G5 to communicate with other G5 luminiaries via grouping methods (slave and master). Also features Daylight Threshold Monitoring and Tri-level Dimming. You can manually adjust the settings of the luminaire with a remote control (information available on request).
The G5 delivers up to 110 lumens per watt of brightness, utilising SMD2835 LEDs, with a 120° beam angle for optimal light spread. The G5 can be recessed, suspended or surface-mounted. Supplied with stainless steel mounting clips, as standard, for an easy and simple installation (surface-mounted).
SMART Sensor Technology
The G5 SMART LED Batten features a built-in RF wireless sensor which allows full control of the luminaire. The sensor not only allows the luminaire to respond directly to occupancy, motion and light levels, but allows it to communicate with other grouped luminaires. G5 SMART LED Battens can be grouped together, with one master controlling the behaviour of multiple slaves. This feature allows lighting to be controlled much more intelligently. For example, lights can switched on in anticipation of occupants entering an area for example as they progress along a corridor or up a flight of stairs. The G5 SMART includes Daylight Monitoring, Grouping and Tri-level Dimming. All options and settings can be programmed and adjusted by a remote control (sold separately). An optional emergency battery backup is available.
G5 LED Batten (SMART Sensor) Features
- Replaces standard, twin fluorescent fixtures
- Built-in RF wireless sensors
- Daylight threshold monitoring
- Available in Daylight (5.8K – 6.1K), Natural (4K – 4.2K), Warm (3K – 3.1K)
- Multi-Protection: Dust Proof, Corrosion Proof & Water Proof (IP65)
- Suitable for commercial and industrial environments
- Optional emergency function
- Available in 4ft & 5ft lengths
G5 LED Batten (SMART Sensor) Grouping Function
Grouping Function (A) For Stairwells
- Wireless (RF-enabled) Master/Slave functions for grouping of fixtures e.g. corridors, stairwells, car parks etc.
- 1 – The first sensor detects motion, turns the light on to 100% and sends signal to the second sensors at the same time. The second light is switched to stand-by brightness.
- 2 – The person walks to the second floor, the second sensor turns on the light to 100%, meanwhile, the third light is switched to stand-by brightness.
- 3 – The person walks to the third floor, the third sensor turns on the light to 100%, meanwhile, the fourth light is switched to stand-by brightness. The first light is dimmed to stand-by brightness after hold-time.
- 4 – The person walks to the fourth floor, the fourth sensor turns on the light to 100%, meanwhile, the next light is switched to stand-by brightness. The first light is off aer stand-by period and the second light is dimmed to stand-by brightness.
Grouping Function (B) For Car Parks
- 1 – With sufficient natural light, the sensor is not triggered by motion.
- 2 – With insufficient natural light, the sensor is triggered by motion, the master switches on the light and sends RF ON signal to all slaves.
- 3 – After the hold-time, the whole group of G5 LED Battens dim to pre-defined dimming level when no movement is detected.
- 4 – The whole group of G5 LED Battens switch off automatically aer the stand-by period.
Daylight Monitoring Function
- In-built sensors monitor natural daylight levels for maximum energy savings.
- With sufficent natural light levels within the area, the fixtures will not turn on, when presence is detected.
- When light level falls below the preset (daylight) threshold, the fixtures will automatically turn on when presence is detected.
- 1 – With sufficient daylight, the light does not switch on even if there is movement detected.
- 2 – At dusk, as the natural light drops below the preset level, the sensor turns on the light in the dimmed mode.
- 3 – The light switches to 100% when there is movement detected.
- 4 – The light dims to stand-by level aer the hold time. 100% on when movement detected, and 10% on when there is no movement detected.
- 5 – At dawn, the light turns off completely when natural light reaches above daylight threshold.
- 6 – Light does not switch on even when movement is detected during the daytime (with sufficient natural light).
Standby Dimming Function
- When an area has been vacated, the G5 LED SMART Batten fixtures can be set to dim to a preset 10% / 30% / 50% light level with a pre-set hold time (30 secs/ 1, 5, 10, 30 mins) .
G5 LED Batten (SMART Sensor) Applications
- Car Parks
- Amenity Lighting
- Offices & Commercial
- Cold Storage & Refrigeration
- Food and Drink Production
G5 LED Batten (Smart Sensor) Technical Parameters (Standard)
|1200 x 124 x 43 (4ft)||25W||G5LED452HSN
|1200 x 124 x 43 (4ft)||40W||G5LED402HSN
|1500 x 124 x 43(5ft||30W||G5LED532HSN
|1500 x 124 x 43(5ft)||50W||G5LED502HSN