Job Vacancies at LED Eco Lights
We are one of the UK’s leading experts of retrofit LED lighting, providing solutions to the commercial, amenity, industrial, leisure and hospitality environments. Our LED lamps are widely recognised as the most reliable, and consistently bright retrofit LED lamps on the market.
We are looking for a talented Account Manager that thrives in an exciting sales environment to create long-term, trusting relationships with our Bright Goods LED filament decorative lighting customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of clients (including Fullers, Nando’s, Paul Nulty, Martin Brudnizki Design Studio, Light Corp ’93, Into Lighting, Pizza Express, Gourmet Burger Kitchen, Burger and Lobster, Jamie’s Italian and Michelin star restaurants – to name a few!).
You will need to develop business from new and existing clients, seek new opportunities, and actively understand the decorative lighting market within hospitality, retail and design which includes bars, restaurants, pubs, hotels, coffee shops, interior designers and lighting designers.
- Results driven Account Manager focused on engaging customer prospects to sell Bright Goods™ LED lighting solutions.
- The Account Manager helps us grow revenue by managing and following-up inbound enquiries and expanding sales of existing customers.
- You must be comfortable dealing with many calls per day, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Maximise revenue and profitability whilst meeting or beating quarterly targets.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Research organisations, identify key players and generate interest
- Gain a good understanding of customer needs and requirements
- Manage calls, emails and orders from existing and new customers
- Generate new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up
- Establish new business through own effort, cold calling and organised marketing activities thereby developing and maintaining positive business and customer relationships
- Attend trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Close sales to meet monthly and quarterly targets
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned industries
- Record all Sales activities and maintain accurate records of Prospects, Leads, Opportunities and Pipeline on Act! database
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to satisfactory conclusion.
- Assist the product development team with identifying new trends in decorative lighting trends.
- Continuously improve the brand and products through client feedback.
- Customer facing
- Internal relationships with Operations, Marketing, Finance and Senior Management
- Reporting to Commercial Director
- Highly motivated and target driven with proven internal sales experience
- Track record of meeting (or beating) Sales targets
- High level of phone proficiency and experience of managing many calls per day
- Experience working with Act!, Salesforce or similar sales databases / Excellent knowledge of MS Office, CRM and ERP software (Orderwise)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Good general education
- Experience of previous Lighting Sales advantageous, above all, a passion for selling to the hospitality and design industry (furniture, flooring and supplies)
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
How To Apply
If you have experience in selling Lighting and a passion for selling to the hospitality and design industry, then we would love to hear from you! To apply, simply send us your CV along with a covering letter.
If you would like to join LED Eco Lights, but cannot see an appropriate position advertised, please get in contact as we are always looking for enthusiastic people to assist in our adventurous growth plan. If you feel that you have the skills and/or experience that could benefit our company, please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org