|Colour Temperature||Daylight, Natural, Warm|
|Wattage||10W, 30W, 50W|
|Operating Temp||– 30°C to 50°C|
|Lumens per Watt||110Lm/W|
|Housing||Aluminium & Glass|
LED Floodlight Description
Illuminate those dark spaces with our super-bright LED floodlights. The new Goodlight™ IP66 LED Floodlights are sleek in appearance and superior in performance. They are the perfect solution to metal halide, halogen and sodium floodlights and replace traditional floodlighting from 50W to 250W.
Features include a rotatable and lockable mounting bracket for precise and angled lighting on walls, ceiling or even on the ground. Ideal for lighting large spaces including exteriors and interiors, industrial, engineering, processing, production, storage and distribution, sports and leisure venues.
LED Floodlight Features
- Available in Daylight (5K), Natural (4K) & Warm (3K).
- Replaces sodium and metal halide floodlights
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Sleek design, superior in performance
- IP66 weatherproof, dust and waterproof with an integrated respirator
- Rotatable and lockable bracket
LED Floodlight Applications
- Exterior & Interiors
- Industrial Spaces
- Storage & Distribution
- Sports & Leisure
- Large Spaces
- Car Parks