|Colour Temperature||Daylight, Natural|
|Fitting||220V AC (Direct Mains)|
|Operating Temp||-40°C to 70°C|
|Lumens per Watt||125Lm/W|
|Dimmable||3-in-1 (1-10V, PWM Signal & Resistance)|
|Finish||Matt Black, Ice White|
GX1 LED High Bay Description
The ultimate LED High Bay in both performance and design.
The Goodlight™ GX1 High Bay is the ultimate LED solution for traditional SON and metal halide high bay fixtures, providing optimum light output, reliability and up to 70% in energy savings. Suitable for installation at 6m and above in applications including storage, warehousing, industrial, atria and retail/sheds.
Featuring a patented ‘phase-change’ liquid core, our unique cooling system tackles heat effortlessly, maintaining more lumens out of the super-bright LED chips, for longer. Our unique ‘nano-coated’ reflector boosts light yield by 10%. With a replaceable driver, and optional plug-and-play LED chip, the GX1 is future-proof, giving users upgrade options at end of life.
GX1 LED High Bay Features
- Available in Daylight (5.5K) & Natural (4K).
- Replaces traditional SON & metal halide high bay fixtures
- High lumen output
- Anti-glare lens
- 3-in-1 Dimmability
- Unique patented cooling core with ‘phase change’ technology
- Replaceable driver
- Optional (plug and play) LED chip for future-proofing
- Unique ‘nano-coated’ reflector boosts light yield by 10%
- Suitable for installation at 6m and beyond
GX1 LED High Bay Applications
- Storage & Distribution